Step by step, I’m getting there. One by one I’m checking things off of my “to-do” list:
- mission statement written
- applied for an assumed business name with the state of Idaho
- applied for (and received) my seller’s permit to collect (and therefore pay back) Idaho sales tax
- applied for a tax identification number
- ordered polymailers for shipping
- ordered business cards, return address labels, thank you tags.
Still on the list of “to-do”:
- finish business plan
- finalize pricing
- order garment and care labels to meet CPSIA/FTC guidelines
- finalize Etsy shop policies
- rough drafts of product listings
I’m pushing my launch back until the middle of May if not the beginning of June. I’ll gauge it as I go.